Yes, you can send a personalized notification in Slack for all the email assignments in Hiver Shared Mailbox using the Zapier connector from Hiver dashboard. For enabling this feature, you can follow the instructions here.
Once successfully authenticated, follow the below steps:
1. Go to zapier.com and click on Make a Zap button to proceed.
2. Select Hiver from the list of Apps. After selecting, it will ask for the trigger that you want to setup. Select ‘Email Assigned to User’ from the list as shown in the picture below:
3. Click “Save+Continue” button.
4. Choose the authenticated account to proceed.
5. Select the Shared Mailbox for which you need to setup the zap as shown below:
6. Click on “Skip Test & Continue” to proceed. It will show the test skipped page. Click on “Continue” to proceed.
7. It will proceed to next step. Select Slack from the list of apps available.
8. Go to the search section in the slack app as shown below and select “Find User by Email” and click “Save+Continue” button.
9. It will ask to select an authenticated account for Slack. If you already have an account connected, select that else connect a new one and click “Save+Continue” button.
10. In the Email input box, click on the right button to see the data from Hiver as shown below. Select Email ID from the dropdown to use Hiver user in this action.
11. Click “Continue”, then “Search & Continue”. After the success note is seen, Click “Continue” button to proceed.
12. Add another action by clicking on the “Plus” icon as shown below:
13. After adding the new step, again select the Slack app and select the “Send Direct Message” option from the list.
14. Select the authenticated account and click “Continue” to proceed.
15. In the “To Username” field, click on the right dropdown button to see the result of the first 2 steps. Select the second (Slack) call to see its data. Select the Username field as shown below to proceed.
16. Select the options that you need to send in the message as shown below. You can also enter optional fields to format the message.
17. Click “Continue”, “Skip Test & Continue” and then “Continue” to proceed.
18. Add a name to your zap. Click on “ON” button to turn your zap on. Once the process is completed, a screen like below should come. Click on “See it on Dashboard” to finish the step.
After this is set up, all the emails assigned in Hiver should send the respective users the subject of the email assigned in the message body.