Yes, you can send a notification in slack channel for all the new emails in Hiver Shared Mailbox using the Zapier connector from Hiver dashboard. For enabling this feature, you can follow the instructions here.
Once successfully authenticated, follow the below steps:
1. Go to zapier.com and click on Make a Zap button to proceed.
2. Select Hiver from the list of Apps. After selecting, it will ask for the trigger that you want to setup. Select ‘New Email in Shared Mailbox’ from the list as shown in the picture below:
3. Click “Save+Continue” button.
4. Choose the authenticated account to proceed.
5. Select the Shared Mailbox for which you need to setup the zap as shown below:
6. Click on “Skip Test & Continue” to proceed. It will show the test skipped page. Click on “Continue” to proceed.
7. It will proceed to next step. Select Slack from the list of apps available.
8. Select “Send Channel Message” and click “Save+Continue” button.
9. It will ask to select an authenticated account for Slack. If you already have an account connected, select that else connect a new one and click “Save+Continue” button.
10. Select the channel from the Channel dropdown to get the list of all the channels in your Slack account.
11. Set up the message that you want to send as shown below:
12. Setup all the optional fields required and then click “Continue”.
13. Click on “Create & Continue” to setup the zap. Once the setup is complete, enter a name for your zap, click on “ON” and the zap should start working.