This can be done with the Shared Label advanced option called “Sync Read Status of emails”.
With this option switched for a shared label, the following applies to all emails that have been shared with the label:
1. When anyone the email is shared with reads the email, it is marked as read for everyone the email is shared with.
2. When anyone the email is shared with marks the email unread, it is marked unread for everyone the email is shared with.
3. When anyone the email is shared with replies to the email that has been marked read, the reply syncs to all users as a read email.
This option can be controlled only by the Admins of the account. To set the option please follow the given steps
1. Go the Hiver Admin panel (login to https://hiverhq.com with your credentials or click on the yellow gear icon on your Gmail)
2. Select the ‘Shared Labels’ tab from the left pane and you will be able to see the entire list of Shared Labels on your account
3. Click on the ‘Edit’ button for the Shared Label whose property you want to change
4. Click on the ‘Advanced Options’ button at the bottom and you will find the option ‘Sync Read Status of emails’ in the drop down.