Zapier is a tool that is used to connect multiple web apps to perform a certain task. Each such task is called a zap. Each zap involves two or more apps – one app creating a trigger sent to Zapier, and Zapier initiating some actions on other apps.
You can start creating Zap for your account by clicking here.
Hiver has set up 5 triggers which can be used to set up zaps on Zapier. The triggers are:
– New email in a Shared Mailbox
– New email in a Shared Label
– Email assigned to a user in Shared Mailbox
– New note was written on a shared email
– New @ mention on a shared email