Delete Hiver Account
You can delete your Hiver account by following the instructions given below. Please note that your billing will automatically stop at the point of time your Hiver account is deleted.
- Log onto your Hiver Admin panel.
- Click on the dropdown 'Account' on the top right of the page.
- Select the option 'Delete Hiver' and proceed.
Additionally, you should also remove the Hiver browser extension from your browser if you had that installed.
Delete the browser extension from Chrome
- Go to chrome://extension.
- Do a Ctrl + F and search for Hiver.
- Click on the 'Trash' icon on the right to delete it.
Delete the browser extension from Safari
- Open Safari.
- Click on the 'gear' icon to open the drop down and click on 'Preferences'.
- Click on the 'Extensions' tab to see the list of all the browser extensions.
- Select 'Hiver' and click on 'Uninstall'.
Delete the browser extension from Firefox
- Click the menu button and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Select Hiver.
- Click its Disable button.
- Click Restart Now if it pops up.