Working with emails in your shared mailbox
Manage emails in a shared mailbox
Import emails to a shared mailbox
Manage spam for shared mailbox
Remove emails from shared mailbox
Manage sent emails
Collaborating with other users
Organizing emails in the shared mailbox
Automating your workflow
Hiver SLAs 2.0 (Beta)
Setting up SLAs (for admins)
Viewing SLAs on conversations
Round Robin Assignment
SLA for shared mailbox
Send emails from your shared mailbox email id
Business Hours for shared mailboxes
Automations for shared mailbox
Auto Assign to Responder
Managing shared mailbox
Collecting customer feedback
Create and manage users
How do you take payments
3rd Party Cookies
Delete Hiver Account
Introduction to Hiver Chat
Managing your chat inbox (for admins)
Managing participants in a chat inbox
Personalizing your chat widget
Customer Satisfaction Surveys (CSATs)
Email capture form
Set widget behaviour when agents are unavailable
Managing agents' availability
Renaming a chat inbox
Deleting a chat inbox
Managing incoming chats (for members)
Chat assignment, replying on chats and more
Replying on chats
Changing Chat Status (Open/Closed)
Referring to Additional Contact Details Using “Chat details” Section
Creating, Editing, and Using Chat Templates
Other Misc. Features
Understanding When a Visitor is Online or Left the Chat
Auto-saved Personal Drafts
Accessing chat inbox
Understanding the default Views in a chat inbox (Unassigned, Mine, Team, and Closed)
Managing Your Availability
Enabling/Disabling Chat Notifications
Manually Sharing Chat Transcripts
Hiver Chat Mobile App
Accessing Hiver Chat Mobile App
View all Open and Closed Chats
Switching between Chat Inboxes
Replying and Managing Chats on the Mobile App
Recognizing Unread Chat Messages
Replying to Visitors
Using Chat Templates on Mobile
Sending Files in a Chat
Accessing "Chat details" option
Closing a Chat
Receive Push-notifications for Your Chat Alerts
Manage Your Availability
Reporting and Analytics
Viewing contact on a conversation
Recent conversations from contact and company
Managing contact settings
Send Emails Later
Reverse order of messages in a conversation
Security and Privacy
Is Anyone Reading My Email?
Do You Store My Emails On Your Servers?
Does Hiver Store My Google Password?
Is My Data Secure During Transfer Between Hiver’s Servers And Google’s Servers?
What Access Permissions Does Hiver Need To My Gmail/Google Account, And Why?
Troubleshoot and FAQ
How do I contact Hiver support?
How can I check the current status of Hiver?
I Get The Error “Hiver Unable To Connect To Your Gmail Because Incorrect Google Apps Permissions”. What Do I Do?
I got a Hiver invite and was logged into the wrong Gmail id. What do I do?
Will email syncing stop if I change my Gmail password?
Can I change my username?
I have added a new user to Hiver but emails with Shared Labels are not syncing with her.
Emails not getting shared with user even after adding her to a Shared Label
Added new user to Hiver account but can't assign emails to her in Shared Mailbox
Why is this conversation not available in my inbox?
Why don't emails sent to the shared mailboxes appear in my Inbox?
Emails are arriving in the Shared Mailbox with a delay. What should I do?
How can I get desktop or browser notifications about tasks and notes?
How do I create multiple Hiver accounts with the same domain?
How can I change the email id for a shared mailbox?
How can I change the name of a shared mailbox?
Using Hiver with Gmail's split pane (three pane) view
Why does Hiver need Conversation View to be switched ON in Gmail?
How to move emails from personal inbox to the shared mailbox?
How can I embed images in templates?
How can I move my existing email templates to folders?
How do you handle spam emails?
Who can see the Shared Notes that I write on an email?
How can I edit a Hiver note?
Why can't I see Overdue view?
What happens if I add email accounts to Hiver which are aliases of each other?
If I am on Lite plan and I upgrade to Growth/Pro/Elite will I be able to retrieve the Analytics data for all the emails that were present when I was on Lite?
What does 'Unidentified' user mean in Hiver analytics?
I don't remember removing a specific email from shared mailbox. Why is my name added on the Activity feed?
Using Shared Labels
Manage Shared Labels
Nested Shared Labels
Remove shared labels from emails
Analytics for Gmail Shared Labels
Shared Notes for shared labels
Shared Drafts for shared labels
Shared Templates for Shared Labels
Harvey - The AI Bot
Updated by Sujan Deswal
Hiver’s chat widget offers customizations to meet your brand guidelines including the option to enable customer satisfaction reviews at the closure of a chat.
- Go to your Hiver chat inbox settings and select “Widget design”.
- Inside the “Widget Design” menu, you can customize the following properties and also see a live preview in the chat widget on the right-side panel:
- Widget color: You can select a color from a list of predefined colors or color scheme by adding the color code of your brand.
- Widget logo: You can upload your brand/company logo that will be displayed in your chat widget right above the widget’s heading.
- Widget heading (required field): Is the headline of the chat widget and displayed at the top, under the widget logo (if any).
- Widget tagline: Is a subheading that gets displayed right under the “Widget heading”.
- Welcome message: You can send an automated response to all your visitors when they initiate a new chat. This is disabled by default but you can choose to enable it if needed.
- Additional features
- Display file picker on the widget: Switch on/off the option to allow visitors to upload files to the chat
- Display emoji picker on the widget: Switch on/off the option to allow visitors to use emojis to express themselves
- CSAT: Use Customer Satisfaction Survey (CSAT) to gather customer feedback after a chat is closed. Read more about this here.
- Click on the “Save” button to apply your changes.