Nested Shared Labels
After you have created a Shared Label, you can create sub labels under it. The sub labels under a Shared Label will also be shared and have the same properties of the parent Shared Label. Note that it can take Hiver up to 45 minutes to detect and automatically share sub labels created under a Shared Label.
Nest a Shared Label under another Shared Label
Create a Nested label from Gmail
- Go to your Gmail
- Hover your mouse over a Shared Label on the left pane of your Gmail to find a small arrow.
- Click on the arrow to open a box with the option 'Add Sub Label'
- Enter the name of the Sub Label that you want to create in the box that opens.
- Click on 'Create'.
Deleting Nested Labels
- Go to the Hiver Admin Dashboard
- Select Shared Labels from the left panel to see the list of Shared Labels on your Hiver account
- Hover your mouse over the Shared Label that you want to delete to find the 'delete' icon
- Click on the delete icon and you will be able to see a dialog box where you will have to verify your action before the deletion takes place.