Nested Shared Labels
NOTE: Shared Labels feature has been discontinued.
After you have created a shared label, you can create sub labels under it. The sub labels under a shared label will also be shared and have the same properties of the parent shared label. Note that it can take Hiver up to 45 minutes to detect and automatically share sub labels created under a shared label.
Create nested shared label from Admin panel
1. Click on the yellow gear icon on Gmail and select the 'Admin Panel' option to view the Hiver Admin Dashboard
2. Click on the 'Shared Labels' tab( third tab from the top) to view the list of shared labels on your Hiver account
3. Hover your mouse over the Shared Label which you want to nest under another shared label to see the 'Edit' icon
4. Click on the 'Edit' icon to open the Edit Shared Label page
5. Click on 'Change' next to the "Nested Under' section
6. Mention the name of the parent shared label under which you want to nest the given shared label.
Create Nested label from Gmail
1. Go to your Gmail
2. Hover your mouse over a shared label on the left pane of your Gmail to find a small arrow.
3. Click on the arrow to open a box with the option 'Add Sub Label'
4. Enter the name of the Sub Label that you want to create in the box that opens.
5. Click on 'Create'.
Delete Nested Labels
1. Go to the Hiver Admin Dashboard
2. Select shared labels from the left panel to see the list of shared labels on your Hiver account
3. Hover your mouse over the shared label that you want to delete to find the 'delete' icon
4. Click on the delete icon and you will be able to see a dialog box where you will have to verify your action before the deletion takes place.