Working with emails in your shared mailbox
Manage emails in a shared mailbox
Import emails to a shared mailbox
Manage spam for shared mailbox
Remove emails from shared mailbox
Collaborating with other users
Organizing emails in the shared mailbox
Automating your workflow
Automations for shared mailbox
SLA for shared mailbox
Send emails from your shared mailbox email id
Business Hours for shared mailboxes
Managing shared mailbox
Collecting customer feedback
Create and manage users
Roles and Permissions
How do you take payments
3rd Party Cookies
Delete Hiver Account
Reporting and Analytics
Security and Privacy
Is Anyone Reading My Email?
Do You Store My Emails On Your Servers?
Does Hiver Store My Google Password?
Is My Data Secure During Transfer Between Hiver’s Servers And Google’s Servers?
What Access Permissions Does Hiver Need To My Gmail/Google Account, And Why?
Troubleshoot and FAQ
How to get chat support from Hiver
How to check the current status of Hiver?
What happens when you change the password of your Gmail account?
Why is this conversation not available in my inbox?
How to embed images in templates?
Emails are arriving in the Shared Mailbox with a delay. What should I do?
How do I create multiple Hiver accounts with the same domain?
How can I get desktop or browser notifications about tasks and notes?
Why does Hiver need Conversation View to be switched ON in Gmail?
How do I move my existing email templates to folders?
How can I change the email id for a shared mailbox?
Why don't emails sent to the Shared Mailboxes appear in my Inbox?
Using Hiver with Gmail's split pane (three pane) view
Added new user to Hiver account but can't assign emails to her in Shared Mailbox
Who can see the Shared Notes that I write on an email?
I have added a new user to Hiver but emails with Shared Labels are not syncing with her.
Emails not getting shared with user even after adding her to a Shared Label
I Get The Error “Hiver Unable To Connect To Your Gmail Because Incorrect Google Apps Permissions”. What Do I Do?
I got a Hiver invite and was logged into the wrong Gmail id. What do I do?
Why can't I edit a Hiver note?
How to move emails from personal inbox to the shared mailbox?
Can I change my username?
What happens if I add email accounts to Hiver which are aliases of each other?
How can I change the name of a shared mailbox?
If I am on Plus plan and I upgrade to Premium will I be able to retrieve the Analytics data for all the emails that were present when I was on Plus?
How do you handle spam emails?
Using Shared Labels
Manage Shared Labels
Nested Shared Labels
Remove shared labels from emails
Analytics for Gmail Shared Labels
Shared Notes for shared labels
Shared Drafts for shared labels
Shared Templates for Shared Labels
In this page
Updated by Deepanwita
NOTE: Shared Labels feature has been discontinued.
After you have created a shared label, you can create sub labels under it. The sub labels under a shared label will also be shared and have the same properties of the parent shared label. Note that it can take Hiver up to 45 minutes to detect and automatically share sub labels created under a shared label.
Create nested shared label from Admin panel
1. Click on the yellow gear icon on Gmail and select the 'Admin Panel' option to view the Hiver Admin Dashboard
2. Click on the 'Shared Labels' tab( third tab from the top) to view the list of shared labels on your Hiver account
3. Hover your mouse over the Shared Label which you want to nest under another shared label to see the 'Edit' icon
4. Click on the 'Edit' icon to open the Edit Shared Label page
5. Click on 'Change' next to the "Nested Under' section
6. Mention the name of the parent shared label under which you want to nest the given shared label.
Create Nested label from Gmail
1. Go to your Gmail
2. Hover your mouse over a shared label on the left pane of your Gmail to find a small arrow.
3. Click on the arrow to open a box with the option 'Add Sub Label'
4. Enter the name of the Sub Label that you want to create in the box that opens.
5. Click on 'Create'.
Delete Nested Labels
1. Go to the Hiver Admin Dashboard
2. Select shared labels from the left panel to see the list of shared labels on your Hiver account
3. Hover your mouse over the shared label that you want to delete to find the 'delete' icon
4. Click on the delete icon and you will be able to see a dialog box where you will have to verify your action before the deletion takes place.