Working with emails in your shared mailbox
Manage emails in a shared mailbox
Import emails to a shared mailbox
Manage spam for shared mailbox
Remove emails from shared mailbox
Manage sent emails
Collaborating with other users
Organizing emails in the shared mailbox
Automating your workflow
Round Robin Assignment
SLA for shared mailbox
Send emails from your shared mailbox email id
Business Hours for shared mailboxes
Automations for shared mailbox
Auto Assign to Responder
Managing shared mailbox
Collecting customer feedback
Create and manage users
How do you take payments
3rd Party Cookies
Delete Hiver Account
Reporting and Analytics
Send Emails Later
Reverse order of messages in a conversation
Security and Privacy
Is Anyone Reading My Email?
Do You Store My Emails On Your Servers?
Does Hiver Store My Google Password?
Is My Data Secure During Transfer Between Hiver’s Servers And Google’s Servers?
What Access Permissions Does Hiver Need To My Gmail/Google Account, And Why?
Troubleshoot and FAQ
How do I contact Hiver support?
How can I check the current status of Hiver?
I Get The Error “Hiver Unable To Connect To Your Gmail Because Incorrect Google Apps Permissions”. What Do I Do?
I got a Hiver invite and was logged into the wrong Gmail id. What do I do?
What happens when I change the password of my Gmail account?
Can I change my username?
I have added a new user to Hiver but emails with Shared Labels are not syncing with her.
Emails not getting shared with user even after adding her to a Shared Label
Added new user to Hiver account but can't assign emails to her in Shared Mailbox
Why is this conversation not available in my inbox?
Why don't emails sent to the shared mailboxes appear in my Inbox?
Emails are arriving in the Shared Mailbox with a delay. What should I do?
How can I get desktop or browser notifications about tasks and notes?
How do I create multiple Hiver accounts with the same domain?
How can I change the email id for a shared mailbox?
How can I change the name of a shared mailbox?
Using Hiver with Gmail's split pane (three pane) view
Why does Hiver need Conversation View to be switched ON in Gmail?
How to move emails from personal inbox to the shared mailbox?
How can I embed images in templates?
How can I move my existing email templates to folders?
How do you handle spam emails?
Who can see the Shared Notes that I write on an email?
How can I edit a Hiver note?
Why can't I see Overdue view?
What happens if I add email accounts to Hiver which are aliases of each other?
If I am on Lite plan and I upgrade to Growth/Pro/Elite will I be able to retrieve the Analytics data for all the emails that were present when I was on Lite?
What does 'Unidentified' user mean in Hiver analytics?
I don't remember removing a specific email from shared mailbox. Why is my name added on the Activity feed?
Using Shared Labels
Manage Shared Labels
Nested Shared Labels
Remove shared labels from emails
Analytics for Gmail Shared Labels
Shared Notes for shared labels
Shared Drafts for shared labels
Shared Templates for Shared Labels
Updated by Tejas Kinger
The workload distribution feature gives you an overview about how conversations are distributed within the users of the shared mailbox. It helps you make sure that your team's workload is optimally distributed among the team to ensure maximum efficiency.
For each View, you can switch to Workload Distribution mode and see how conversations from a specific customer or an issue are distributed in your team. This would help you to:
- If the workload is distributed unequally among the users and if you need to re-assign conversations.
- Find any unassigned conversations and assign them.
- See conversations for each assignee where SLA violations have taken place so that necessary steps can be taken.
How to use ‘Workload distribution’?
- Go to any View and click on the ‘Workload Distribution’ icon. In a single glance, you would be able to see all unresolved conversations grouped by members with the count of Open, Pending, and total Unresolved conversations for each team member.
NOTE: Closed conversations are not considered under the workload, and hence you will be able to see the workload distribution only for Views which have at least one unresolved conversation.
If you are trying to access Workload Distribution of default views like Mine, Unassigned or Team. Please note that these views contain only Open conversation and hence workload doesn't reflect Pending conversations. If you wish to see Pending conversations as well, you can create a custom view on top of your default views with Status= Open, Pending.
- Go to a team member's conversations: If you want to further look at Open/Pending/Unresolved conversations of a specific team member, you can click on the respective count. This will take you to a filtered set of conversations.
- You can choose to either create a custom View or you can jump back to the Workload Distribution mode from here.
- Sorting by unresolved conversations: By default, the Workload Distribution is in descending order of unresolved conversations; you can choose to sort it in ascending order if required.
- Search for a team member: You can search for a team member in the workload distribution using the search bar.
- Refresh to get latest changes: If there are any changes in the workload distribution (assignments/status change) while you’re viewing it, the Refresh button will be enabled, and you can click on it to get the latest changes
- Turning workload distribution mode off: Once you are done viewing the workload distribution, you can click on the ‘Back to View’ button or tap on workload icon to turn off the workload mode.