Working with emails in your shared mailbox
Manage emails in a shared mailbox
Import emails to a shared mailbox
Manage spam for shared mailbox
Remove emails from shared mailbox
Collaborating with other users
Organizing emails in the shared mailbox
Automating your workflow
Automations for shared mailbox
SLA for shared mailbox
Send emails from your shared mailbox email id
Business Hours for shared mailboxes
Managing shared mailbox
Collecting customer feedback
Create and manage users
Roles and Permissions
How do you take payments
3rd Party Cookies
Delete Hiver Account
Reporting and Analytics
Security and Privacy
Is Anyone Reading My Email?
Do You Store My Emails On Your Servers?
Does Hiver Store My Google Password?
Is My Data Secure During Transfer Between Hiver’s Servers And Google’s Servers?
What Access Permissions Does Hiver Need To My Gmail/Google Account, And Why?
Troubleshoot and FAQ
How to get chat support from Hiver?
How can I check the current status of Hiver?
I Get The Error “Hiver Unable To Connect To Your Gmail Because Incorrect Google Apps Permissions”. What Do I Do?
I got a Hiver invite and was logged into the wrong Gmail id. What do I do?
What happens when I change the password of my Gmail account?
Can I change my username?
I have added a new user to Hiver but emails with Shared Labels are not syncing with her.
Emails not getting shared with user even after adding her to a Shared Label
Added new user to Hiver account but can't assign emails to her in Shared Mailbox
Why is this conversation not available in my inbox?
Why don't emails sent to the Shared Mailboxes appear in my Inbox?
Emails are arriving in the Shared Mailbox with a delay. What should I do?
How can I get desktop or browser notifications about tasks and notes?
How do I create multiple Hiver accounts with the same domain?
How can I change the email id for a shared mailbox?
How can I change the name of a shared mailbox?
Using Hiver with Gmail's split pane (three pane) view
Why does Hiver need Conversation View to be switched ON in Gmail?
How to move emails from personal inbox to the shared mailbox?
How can I embed images in templates?
How can I move my existing email templates to folders?
How do you handle spam emails?
Who can see the Shared Notes that I write on an email?
How can I edit a Hiver note?
Why can't I see Overdue view?
What happens if I add email accounts to Hiver which are aliases of each other?
If I am on Lite plan and I upgrade to Growth/Pro/Elite will I be able to retrieve the Analytics data for all the emails that were present when I was on Lite?
What does 'Unidentified' user mean in Hiver analytics?
I don't remember removing a specific email from shared mailbox. Why is my name added on the Activity feed?
Using Shared Labels
Manage Shared Labels
Nested Shared Labels
Remove shared labels from emails
Analytics for Gmail Shared Labels
Shared Notes for shared labels
Shared Drafts for shared labels
Shared Templates for Shared Labels
Updated by Shrikant
Plans : Pro and Elite.
Setting Business Hours for a shared mailbox lets you define the operating hours for that mailbox. Defining when your team is servicing the mailbox allows you to track SLA only during those hours.
Business Hour Templates
Business Hour Template comprises of the Time Zone, Business Hours and Holidays. Templates let you manage the different Business Hour configurations applicable across your organisation. If you have multiple shared mailboxes operating with the same business hours, you can assign the same template to all of them. If you have multiple shared mailboxes operating during different times, you can maintain multiple Business Hour Templates.
Create Business Hour Template
- Click on the yellow Hiver icon on your Gmail and go to Admin Panel.
- Go to Settings > Business Hour Templates > Create
- Name your Business Hour Template. (Mandatory field)
- Select the appropriate Time Zone from the drop down. (Mandatory field)
- Keep the preset business hours (Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM) or modify it as per your need. (Mandatory field)
- To change the start or end time, drag the top or bottom of the time block.
- To remove hours from a day, click the X in the upper-right corner of the time block. This will mark the day as closed.
- To add hours to a closed day, click anywhere on that column. A time block will appear. Click and drag.
- Click the 'Set Holidays' checkbox if you want to mark holidays for the year. (Optional)
- Navigate and click on any date to mark it as a holiday.
- List of dates marked as Holiday will be visible besides the calendar.
- Click the X on any date in the list to remove it from the Holiday list.
- Click Save.
Assign Business Hours to a shared mailbox
- Click on the yellow gear icon on your Gmail and go to Admin Panel.
- Go to shared mailbox list and select the shared mailbox for which you want to assign business hours.
- Go to shared mailbox Settings > Set Business Hours
- Click on the dropdown and select the Business Hour Template you would like to apply to that shared mailbox.