Shared Notes for Shared Mailbox
You can use Shared Notes on emails to communicate with other users of the Shared Mailbox. For every conversation, you will find a box in the Hiver widget on the right side of your Gmail where you can write and view Notes.
Direct a Shared Note to a user
Shared Notes can be created and seen by any user who is a member of the Shared Mailbox.
- @username : You can do a @username to direct a Shared Note at any user. The user to whom a Shared Note is directed at, will receive a notification
- @all : To direct the Shared Note at everybody use a @all
- And if you don't use '@' at all, the Shared Note will stay there as a comment which can be seen by anyone reading the email.
Reply to Shared NotesBy using the Reply button on Shared Notes, you can write replies to the original Shared Note, such that it will be directed to the sender of the original Shared Note.
For ex. Shared Note1 was written by Leonard. When Sheldon writes a reply to Shared Note1 using the 'Reply' button it will be addressed to Leonard, using @Leonard.
Using Color to Highlight
You can add a background color to Notes. To do this,
- Click on the Note to expand it
- Click on the ‘dropper’ icon at the bottom right of the Note
You’ll then be able to choose a background color for the Note.