Shared Notes for Shared Mailbox
You can use Shared Notes on emails to communicate with other users of the Shared Mailbox. For every conversation, you will find a box in the Hiver widget on the right side of your Gmail where you can write and view Notes.
Direct a Shared Note to a user
Shared Notes can be created and seen by any user who is a member of the Shared Mailbox.
- @username : You can do a @username to direct a Shared Note at any user. The user to whom a Shared Note is directed at, will receive a notification
- @all : To direct the Shared Note at everybody use a @all
- And if you don't use '@' at all, the Shared Note will stay there as a comment which can be seen by anyone reading the email.
Using Color to Highlight
You can add a background color to Notes. To do this,
- Click on the Note to expand it
- Click on the ‘dropper’ icon at the bottom right of the Note
You’ll then be able to choose a background color for the Note.
You can search for Notes just as you search for email, from the same search window.