Using Customer Satisfaction Surveys (CSAT)
PLANS: Enterprise Only
Your customers can provide feedback about their experience, which will let you track your team's performance and measure how well a job they are doing of keeping your customers happy.
When you enable Customer Satisfaction Surveys (CSAT), any of your Hiver users can insert a quick survey at the end of their email responses. The survey is designed to maximise the response rate by being quick and simple while also gathering the essential data: a positive or negative rating. Customers can also provide a comment if they want. You can view your overall score and individual ratings in the analytics section in the CSAT tab.
Enable Customer Satisfaction Surveys (CSAT)
Customer Satisfaction Survey (CSAT) is a Shared Mailbox level feature and needs to be enabled for the Shared Mailbox before users can start sending the survey snippets.To enable CSAT :
- Click on the gear icon (⚙️) and select the 'Admin Panel' option to view the Dashboard
- Click on the 'Shared Mailbox' tab to view the list of Shared Mailboxes on your Hiver account
- Click anywhere on the row of the Shared Mailbox (for which you want to enable/ disable CSAT), to access the settings
- Click on the 'CSAT' tab (sixth from the top) to open the CSAT settings
You can further customize the customer satisfaction survey (CSAT) which the users of the Shared Mailbox will be sending to the users.
1. Method of distribution of the customer satisfaction survey (CSAT)
The customer satisfaction survey (CSAT) snippet will be added to the bottom of the reply which will be sent by the users of the Shared Mailbox to the customers. You can either have it automatically added to the bottom of every reply or have the user manually add the customer satisfaction survey (CSAT) snippet on whichever reply she wants to
a. CSAT survey to be added automatically
In this case the customer satisfaction survey (CSAT) snippet will appear in every reply which is sent from the Shared Mailbox. If the user wants, she can remove it by clicking on the small 'x' at the end of the snippet.
b. CSAT survey snippet to be added manually
In this case the customer satisfaction survey (CSAT) snippet can be added to a reply email by the user according to her discretion. To do so, she will have to click on the 'Insert CSAT link' at the bottom of the email. This is how it looks like
2. Text of the Customer Satisfaction survey (CSAT)
You can choose to change the text of the CSAT survey which the user can see. To do so edit the text under the 'Customize snippet text' and save it.
3. Text of the Feedback survey
You can choose to change the text of the Feedback form which is opened for the customers to submit their survey. To do so edit the text in the box and save it.
- Your customers can click on any of the emojis to record their feedback.
- Customers will then be prompted to add additional comments if they wish along with the rating and submit.
- When enabled you should see a 'CSAT' tab in the analytics section for that Shared Mailbox.
- You can view the breakdown of all the ratings received for that mailbox here.
- You can view all the comments submitted by your customers.
- Click on the mail icon in a comment to view the email conversation that was rated.
- Track the Satisfaction score for your Shared Mailbox.
What is Satisfaction Score?
The Satisfaction score is a KPI for your team managing the Shared Mailbox. It gives an overall idea of how well your team is performing with regards to keeping your customers satisfied.
Satisfaction Score = [Number of Satisfied ratings - Number of Not satisfied ratings ] %
Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) is the most straightforward of the customer satisfaction survey methodologies, and it measures customer satisfaction with a business, purchase, or interaction. A big strength of Customer Satisfaction Score lies in its simplicity: It's an easy way to close the loop on a customer interaction and determine whether or not it was effective in producing customer happiness.