Deleting a Shared Mailbox
You can delete a Shared Mailbox from Hiver if you don't need it, or if you need to start afresh with the Shared Mailbox.
Please note the following about deleting Shared Mailboxes:
- Deleting a Shared Mailbox does not delete any emails from your Gmail account
- It does not affect the Shared Mailbox email address/account in any way.
- It is not reversible. If you have deleted a Shared Mailbox that you were using with Hiver, you will lose the status of Hiver open/close emails that were earlier added to the Shared Mailbox, and this can not be restored
Here is how you delete a Shared Mailbox:
- Click on the green gear icon on the Gmail and select the 'Admin panel' to view the Hiver Admin Dashboard
- Click on the 'Shared Mailbox' tab (second from the top) to see the list of Shared Mailboxes on the Hiver account
- Click anywhere on the row of the Shared Mailbox which you want to delete, to find the options for the Shared Mailbox
- Choose the delete option to delete the Shared Mailbox.