Set up an Auto Responder
Hiver Admins can set up Shared Mailbox to automatically send a response every time a new email is received in the Shared Mailbox.
To set up the Auto Responder,
- Click on the green gear icon on Gmail and select the 'Admin Panel' option to view the Hiver Admin Dashboard
- Click on the 'Shared Mailbox' tab(second tab from the top) to view the list of Shared Mailboxes on your Hiver account
- Choose the Shared Mailbox where you want to add the Auto Responder and click anywhere on the row to view the options for the Shared Mailbox.
- Click on the 'Auto Responder' tab and fill up the details
- You can choose to Enable or Disable the Auto Responder for the Shared Mailbox.
When the first email in a conversation thread is sent from the Shared Mailbox email id then the auto responder email will not get triggered.