Emails not getting shared with user even after adding her to a Shared Label
Sometimes if the volume of emails in the Shared Label is large, it takes time to sync the old emails. If you drop an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the approximate number of emails, we can give you an estimate of the time it will take to sync all the old emails.
For every Shared Label, you will find the option where you can turn 'on/ off' the sync of old emails. If you feel that it is not necessary to share the old emails with the new user you can turn the option 'off'.
- Go to the Hiver Admin panel
- Click on the 'Shared Label' tab to see the complete list of Shared Labels on your Hiver account
- For any Shared Label, click on the 'Edit' button on the right end to open the Shared Label edit page.
- Click on the button 'Advanced Options' to see the drop down list
- Find the option 'Sync old emails' which you can set 'on/off'.