Working with emails in your shared mailbox
Manage emails in a shared mailbox
Import emails to a shared mailbox
Manage spam for shared mailbox
Remove emails from shared mailbox
Manage sent emails
Collaborating with other users
Organizing emails in the shared mailbox
Automating your workflow
Round Robin Assignment
SLA for shared mailbox
Send emails from your shared mailbox email id
Business Hours for shared mailboxes
Automations for shared mailbox
Auto Assign to Responder
Managing shared mailbox
Collecting customer feedback
Create and manage users
How do you take payments
3rd Party Cookies
Delete Hiver Account
Reporting and Analytics
Send Emails Later
Reverse order of messages in a conversation
Security and Privacy
Is Anyone Reading My Email?
Do You Store My Emails On Your Servers?
Does Hiver Store My Google Password?
Is My Data Secure During Transfer Between Hiver’s Servers And Google’s Servers?
What Access Permissions Does Hiver Need To My Gmail/Google Account, And Why?
Troubleshoot and FAQ
How do I contact Hiver support?
How can I check the current status of Hiver?
I Get The Error “Hiver Unable To Connect To Your Gmail Because Incorrect Google Apps Permissions”. What Do I Do?
I got a Hiver invite and was logged into the wrong Gmail id. What do I do?
What happens when I change the password of my Gmail account?
Can I change my username?
I have added a new user to Hiver but emails with Shared Labels are not syncing with her.
Emails not getting shared with user even after adding her to a Shared Label
Added new user to Hiver account but can't assign emails to her in Shared Mailbox
Why is this conversation not available in my inbox?
Why don't emails sent to the shared mailboxes appear in my Inbox?
Emails are arriving in the Shared Mailbox with a delay. What should I do?
How can I get desktop or browser notifications about tasks and notes?
How do I create multiple Hiver accounts with the same domain?
How can I change the email id for a shared mailbox?
How can I change the name of a shared mailbox?
Using Hiver with Gmail's split pane (three pane) view
Why does Hiver need Conversation View to be switched ON in Gmail?
How to move emails from personal inbox to the shared mailbox?
How can I embed images in templates?
How can I move my existing email templates to folders?
How do you handle spam emails?
Who can see the Shared Notes that I write on an email?
How can I edit a Hiver note?
Why can't I see Overdue view?
What happens if I add email accounts to Hiver which are aliases of each other?
If I am on Lite plan and I upgrade to Growth/Pro/Elite will I be able to retrieve the Analytics data for all the emails that were present when I was on Lite?
What does 'Unidentified' user mean in Hiver analytics?
I don't remember removing a specific email from shared mailbox. Why is my name added on the Activity feed?
Using Shared Labels
Manage Shared Labels
Nested Shared Labels
Remove shared labels from emails
Analytics for Gmail Shared Labels
Shared Notes for shared labels
Shared Drafts for shared labels
Shared Templates for Shared Labels
In this page
Updated by Deepanwita
All users of Hiver shared mailboxes see the following type of emails under the Sent section in their Gmail:
- Emails sent by them
- Email sent by other users of the shared mailboxes they are a part of.
The tab switcher allows Hiver users to switch between the following views:
- All Sent: shows all emails sent by them along with emails sent by shared mailbox members
- My Sent: shows just the emails sent by the user. Additional settings are required to show emails here that are sent by the user through a shared mailbox address.
Set up My Sent and All Sent
- Click on the yellow Hiver icon on the top right of your Gmail screen and select the 'My Settings'
- In the ‘My Settings’ screen, navigate to the ‘Sender settings’ option. Here you can see all the shared mailboxes that you are a part of.
- By default the shared mailbox name is shown as the sender name for every shared mailbox. You can change the sender name option with your preferred name (example: John). You will see a preview of the new Sender name on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Click on the ‘Show on My Sent’ slider to turn the slider from gray to green if you want those emails to be seen on the ‘My Sent’.
- On navigating back to the Sent Inbox section of the Gmail screen, you will see two tabs on top of the screen — one for All Sent and another for My Sent.